Sunday, July 1, 2012

Natalie comes home!



Hi Everyone - Since Mommy and Natalie were doing so well, they were able to come home earlier than expected.  I barely had a chance to miss Mommy because she came home so soon!


Natalie was right at home and was so comfy in the bouncy seat.  Mommy was telling me how I liked this bouncy seat when I was a baby too!  I used to be wrapped up in the same muslin wraps as her too.  But, I still like my blankets, so Mommy bought Natalie her very own.





When I woke up from my nap, everyone was home and Natalie gave me ANOTHER present.  It was the best present of all.....a LAWNMOWER!  I love it so much....even more than my vacuum cleaner (if you can imagine that!)  I have a lot of grass to cut, so I stay pretty busy!



I really do love my sister.  She is so interesting and very sweet.  I just sneak over and give her kisses any chance I get.



Mommy always makes sure I feel special (even with my new Natalie here).  Good thing she has two arms to snuggle with both of us.  (sigh)


Well, as you know, we are pretty busy and we are about to get even busier!  More adventure stories to come!!!

Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment