Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2.2 - Outdoor Summer Fun!




Hi Everyone!  I'm 2.2 and it's officially summer!  The best part is my sister Natalie is here!

On July 2nd, was Mommy & Daddy's wedding anniversary.  They weren't able to do anything fancy this year, but they did get to go and have a nice Thai lunch together.  I am so glad that they have each other because that's how my sister and I got to be here!  They are the best parents we could ask for.  I love you Mama and Daddy!

At school, we celebrated the Fourth of July!  We all wore red, white and blue, wore sunglasses and marched with flags.  It was so fun. 





There were some amazing ships that came to Boston.  Daddy knows that I love boats and going to Boston, so we went on a trip to see the boats.  They were so cool.  It was a fun morning with just Daddy and me.



Now, that it's summer, we do a lot of water play.  We have water play at school and we also play at home.  Daddy was trying a new sprinkler out in the yard and I thought that it was a GREAT water toy!  We also go to the spray park.  There is a nice new one near our house, so we try to go there as often as we can to splash and get wet on really hot days.  It's the best way to cool off!





Like I mentioned, Natalie and I will be taking turns sharing our stories of our fun adventures.  Be on the lookout for Natalie to make her debut soon!!!!

Love, Clive







No comments:

Post a Comment