Friday, July 6, 2012

7 Days New!

Natalie is 7 Days New!  We have all adjusted to being at home.  Clive has been very interested in me and is always happy to sit next to me.  Mommy is amazed when I look at him because now I can SEE who was doing all that talking!

Clive has enjoyed keeping his routine and going to school.  He also really loves his lawnmower and has been doing a LOT of mowing.  I would imagine that our grass is very well maintained!  I have also been trying to be easy and go with the flow! 

Mommy has enjoyed being able to share some of Clive's outfits (like the Tree Hugger onesie above) with me!  As long as I'm warm, it doesn't matter what I'm wearing (when I'm 12, I may have a different opinion)!


I have been used to being warm in Mommy's belly, so it has been nice that summer has been warm to keep me happy and cozy.  I still love to be swaddled up!



In my first week, we went to the beach!  We took advantage of Daddy being home with us so we could have a little fun as a family and enjoy some time during the week to have fun!  Clive was off having fun with Daddy while us girls hung out in the sun. 






My first week wouldn't be right if we didn't have the Panichella's visit!  They were very excited to meet Natalie and give her hugs and snuggles. 






All in all, it has been a great first week out in the big world!  Mommy had a visiting nurse stop by and she said that we both looked great!  I already weight a little more than my birth weight, so I am a happy, well fed growing girl! 

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment