Friday, July 6, 2012

TWO WEEKS OLD!!!

Morning Everyone!  Well, Mommy and I are definitely figuring out our new world together.  I am definitely recognizing the familiar sounds of my big brother, Daddy and dog, Derby.  These days, I mostly have my eyes on Mommy! We have a good thing going and I am pretty happy as long as I am nice and bundled up along with my pacifier. 



Derby-doo has been very interested in me!  It must be a girl thing.  She keeps sneaking up and trying to snuggle with me.  I don't mind!



My latest stats are that I am coming in at 8 lbs even and 20.5 inches long. I weigh more than my birth weight, so Dr. Haddawi was very happy to see that.  I am nursing well and Mommy takes good care of me!

Daddy has been home with us for Week 2, which has been a huge help.  He has been keeping Clive busy and taking him to school and also doing things around the house.  Mommy says that we will be going for lots of car rides soon since we will get to take Clive to school.  Someday that will be my school too!

That's all for now, be on the look out for next week.  Tell Mommy not to worry, she will do just fine!

Love, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment