Friday, July 20, 2012

21 Days Old!

Hi Everyone!  21 Days Old!  Mommy says that I am such a big girl already.  We tried putting on a fun outfit.  Afterall, it is summer!  In the mornings after breakfast, Clive and I play together.  He really is very gentle and likes to show me how we mows the lawn.  He loves his present so much.


Mommy says that I have long toes just like her and Clivey.  I guess we shouldn't be surprised.  I have long fingers too! 


Before we took Clivey to school, we snapped a photo together to celebrate my 3 week old birthday!



Mommy now knows that I really was sleeping sideways in her belly! I am most comfortable on my side.  I also like my hands snuggled up next to my face.  I try to weasel my little fingers up where they belong! 


Since Mommy and I are home, Nonnie is able to stop by and visit us more often.  I am so lucky to have my Nonnie near by so we can spend time quality time together.  Mommy tells me stories about how she loved her time with her grandma.  I'm glad we get to have the same thing!





Cooper came over for a visit.  We were going to have some fun at the pool, but before we went, we took a quick photo.  I love watching Clive and his friends.



What?  May I help you with something?

I hope you all are having a great summer!  Talk to you all soon!

Love, Natalie & Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment