Friday, June 29, 2012

INTRODUCING MY NEW BABY SISTER!!!!


Hi - We will SOON have to change the blog to the Adventures of Natalie and Clive Newman!  My sister is FINALLY here!  We have been waiting for her for so long and now she has arrived!!!!!



We took one last family photo before Natalie arrived. Mommy always says that I won't remember a time when Natalie wasn't here, so this is proof that it really was just the three of us.  But I am ready!



Natalie Teruko Newman arrived on Friday, June 29th at 8:50 pm.  She weighed more than me at 7 lbs., 14 oz and was 20.5" long.  She had hair just like me too! 






So you, may be asking where her name came from.  Natalie was a name that Mommy always liked since she was a little girl.  Teruko was named after Christina's maternal grandmother.  She was very special to Mommy and they always talked about passing her name if she were to have a girl someday and my great-grandmother couldn't be happier to hear that!  Teruko means "shining child" and that couldn't be more fitting!



Daddy was able to tell Mommy that it was a girl!  This whole time it was a surprise!  We were going to be excited either way, but finally knowing was awesome.


Daddy, Kailene and I went to visit Mama and Natalie at the hospital.  I was so excited to see Mama and meet Natalie.  When we arrived, there was a present from Natalie waiting for me!  She gave me a helicopter and a giraffe pillow!  It was so exciting.  I sleep with my pillow every night now.











We had lunch at the hospital and got to hang out for while before I had to go home and take a nap.

OUR FAMILY of FOUR!

Kailene and Natalie
Natalie meeting Nonnie


Mama & Natalie
Proud Daddy!
 

Dr. Clive Newman here!

We love Natalie and I can't wait to take turns sharing with you our adventures.

Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment