Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm TWO Months NEW!









Hi Everyone! I am TWO Whole Months New! That's right...56 days old I have under my belt in this big world.

I can do sooooo much: I can cry (a lot if I have to), smile, giggle a little, drool, make spit bubbles, reach for my favorite toys and sometimes grab onto one of them. I can coo, hold my head up for almost 10 minutes, look from left to right...the list goes on. I am such a big boy and Mommy and Daddy are so proud of what I can do already. I am sleeping a little bit longer, so that gives Mommy and Daddy a little more rest. I don't really like sleeping on my back, but maybe it will get better soon. I would much rather sleep with Mommy in her bed. It's so much more comfy!

I am looking forward to this next week. It's Mommy & Daddy's One Year Wedding Anniversary and my first Fourth of July! It will be so nice to share it with them.

Can't wait to share all the fun festivities with you soon.

Love, Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment