Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Events!





Hi Everyone!

Recently, we celebrated lots of special occasions...Mommy & Daddy's Anniversary, my first Fourth of July and turning 10 weeks old! I know that so many things have changed in just a year's time because they were telling me about how they got married in this place called paradise and spent two weeks enjoying becoming husband and wife. They did so many fun things and I can't wait to hear more stories about Mommy and Daddy's special vacation. And now, one year later, they have me! They weren't able to celebrate their day in usual Newman fashion, but we were able to celebrate together as the Newman FAMILY! Next year, I think Mommy will be ready to hire a babysitter and enjoy a fun night out with Daddy.

I celebrated my first Fourth of July with the MacKinnon's and some of Daddy's friends. I wasn't feeling well all weekend, but I tried to give some smiles when I was feeling better. They were telling me about fireworks and all the special lights, but I think those might still scare me next year, so we'll see. In the meantime, I'll enjoy staring at all the flags. They are so cool!

Finally, I'm 10 WEEKS OLD!!!! Double digit weeks now. I weigh in at 11.5 lbs and 22.5 inches. My pedi says that' I'm growing perfectly. My newest tricks are laughing, my favorite toy is a giraffe and I love to talk! I make all kinds of conversation. So, they next time I see you, talk to me and I'll really talk right back!

Happy, Happy Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment