Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm Five Weeks Old!



Hey Everyone! I am Five Weeks Old! Every week gets more and more fun. I know Mommy has been a little tired, but she had me try this thing called a bottle. It's not the same as being with Mommy, but it helps her get a little break and some extra sleep. The good part is that I can hang out with Daddy when I have a bottle. That's extra special, so I don't mind that. Don't tell Mommy, but he watches recordings of Cops and sings the theme song to me. I think it's funny.

My umbilical cord finally came off! It took a little longer than usual, but the Doctor said it was fine. So, that meant I got to take my first real bath! It was so much fun and I didn't even cry. I love bath-time so far!

I'm also starting to smile. It's not always planned, but when I see Mommy and Daddy, they make me so happy with their funny faces and I feel so loved, that I just can't help but give them a big smile. I can't wait to smile at YOU!

Oh and at my last appointment, I weighed 9 lbs, 10 oz. I'm right on track and average for my age! So far, so great!

Can't wait to tell you about the rest of our week.

Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment