Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Seven Weeks Old...and I LOVE My Daddy!!!






Hi Everyone! This week was a momentous week. I turned Seven Weeks Old AND it as Father's Day. Two big celebrations! This week I have really been taking in the world around me....I want to see everything, so I've decided I really need to hold my head up! Boy, you can see so much more! I have really been enjoy tummy time too! I'm up to almost 10 minutes now.

I have also noticed two big furry things and Mommy told me that they are a part of our family! I have two instant best friends already! I don't know if Putter & Derby feel that way about me, but I love them and can't wait to play with them! Derby already thinks my toys are hers, so I should have the advantage with her. Mommy has been playing lots of fun games with me and I've enjoy it so much. So, I thought I would share some of my silly faces with you during play time.

This week was in celebration of the best Daddy in the whole world, MY DADDY! I love when he helps take care of me and I'm getting used to a bottle he gives me every day now. He also rubs my head and it tickles so good...So I always give him a smile to show him how much I love it. We spent the afternoon with Daddy's best friend and his family. We had such a fun time and I can't wait to spend more time with Audrey and she can show me all the ropes of being a big kid.

When I was 3 weeks old, Mommy & I snuck out and got my handprints and footprints done for his gift. He liked it very much and they were so impressed with how much my hands and feet have grown already! I look forward to doing so many fun things with Daddy for years to come. I love you, Daddy!

I hope all of you Daddy's had a great day being celebrated with your family.

I'll talk to you all next week when I'm TWO MONTHS OLD! YAY!

Love,
Baby Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment