Monday, June 7, 2010

There once was a Princess named Morgan...






There once was a Princess named Morgan, who lived in a far off town called Holden...She is known to be smart, pretty, the life of the party, oh-so-helpful and has a smile to melt any one's heart. Well, Mommy took me on a nice drive to meet her for the first time last week! We had so much fun and I can't wait until I grow up and can do more things with Morgan. She didn't seem to mind that I was so little. Mommy and Emily (Princess Morgan's Mom) were spying on us when we weren't looking and caught a glimpse of Princess Morgan matching her feet up against mine. She couldn't believe how little I was! She was really sweet to me and I know that we will be great friends just like Mommy and Emily.

So why is she called Princess Morgan you ask?!?! Well because she is! We also brought her some beautiful sun dresses to enjoy the warm summer days. She held them up and said she wanted to wear a Princess dress! So of course, that means she really IS a Princess! And boy is she a wonderful one!

I love you Morgan and I can't wait to play with you again very soon!

Love,
A Prince in the Making...(aka Clive)

No comments:

Post a Comment