Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Six Weeks Old!










Hi Everyone! Sorry, this is late, but I wanted to still share with everyone that I turned 42 days old. This week has been really fun.

I am really starting to hold my head up! I love to look around and see the big world around me. There is so much to see. I especially love looking at Mommy and Daddy when they sing and make funny faces at me. My next favorite thing to see is the ceiling fan. I can look at it for hours.

I LOVE TO SMILE! I love when Daddy comes home from work. We miss him all day, so I save up my big smiles for him. They giggle at me and then I smile some more! It's so much fun.

I have officially reached double-digits. I weigh 10 lbs, 2.5 oz. I no longer fit into my newborn clothes anymore, so mommy has to pull out more of my adorable clothes that are bigger.

I have also been meeting new friends and going to a fun playgroup where I get to meet other kids my age. It's been a lot of fun and I can't wait to play with all of my new friends again soon.

Oh and I've been working really hard at helping Mommy sleep more. I do sleep a little bit longer which hopefully is giving Mommy a little more rest. I still get really hungry at 4am, but once I get a little bigger, I'll be able to sleep more. I promise, Mommy!

I can't wait to tell you more about this weekend...we get to celebrate Daddy's first Father's Day.

Oh and you may be wondering how Putter and Derby are doing. They are bumming out a little that they don't get all of the attention, but soon I'll be able to play with them more and we'll be best friends. Derby has been a little naughty and taking some of my toys and blankets outside to get Mommy's attention. I know we are all getting used to me being around, but they'll realize how fun I really am!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there.

Love, Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment