Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 3 - My How Time Flies








Hi All - I'm Three Weeks Old Today! It's amazing how quickly time really does go by. We've had a busy week, which is good because I like to keep busy and stay on the go. Plus, it helps me sleep really soundly. Plus, Daddy went back to work, so we tried to stay busy so we didn't miss Daddy so much.

So here are the highlights for this week:

Mommy & I went to her midwife check-up and she was given a clean bill of health! I was so glad that she is doing so well and it shows that taking good care of herself helped take such good care of me!

I got to meet some of Mommy & Daddy's friends this week. I met Nancy at Peet's Coffee Shop (Mommy looooooves the coffee there!), met Rebecca and Cooper for a walk and a Dairy Queen sundae (YUMMMMM), Amy P and Rich and Emily. I loved meeting them all and hope to see them all again soon and can't wait to start meeting some more of my fellow baby friends soon.

Mommy went to yoga for the first time since I've arrived. I missed her so much while she was gone, but Daddy took good care of me and Mommy felt tons better after getting some exercise. I can't wait to go to yoga with her someday. She has been doing some yoga with me now and I love it!

I hope all of you are doing great and I really hope that I can see and meet you all soon! The doctor said that I can meet all of my baby friends now, so let's have playdates soon.

Oh and check out my toes...I have long skinny toes just like Mommy! Hee! Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment