Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Baby!




Hi Everyone - We finally came home Monday afternoon, so I am trying to get used to life on the outside. I know remember the sound of Putter and Derby, but now I can REALLY hear them!

I have mostly been eating and sleeping and Mom is being a trooper and taking care of me in the wee hours of the night. Dad is becoming the King of Diaper Changing and Swaddling. He cleans me up and tucks me in tight, what more could I ask for?!?!

Today was pretty eventful! We went for my first doctor's appointment and everything went really well! I only lost 5 oz., so as long as I gain weight by next week, I am in perfect shape!

We also went for our first family walk today. Mom, Dad, Putter, Derby and I went for a nice slow walk. It was nice to get some fresh air and feel all the familiar bumps.

That's all for now, I'll keep you posted on my next adventure. Someone please have a margarita for Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment