Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm Two Weeks Old Today!






We can't believe that I'm Two Weeks Old Today! My how time flies. I know that Mommy and Daddy were hoping that I would be sleeping more, but it will be awhile before that happens. What they realized is that a full night sleep for a baby is only 5 hours, but I think they would be happy with that. =)

So far, Week 2 has been great! I had a good check up with my doctor and I weigh 8lbs., 2 oz! My pedi was so happy with that and said that Mommy and Daddy are taking good care of me.

We did lots of things this week: Walked the dogs, a trip to Costco for the first time, went to the Mall and took my first trip to Boston today. It has been so much fun being on the go. I know Mommy is sad that Daddy has to go back to work, but we'll fine fun things to do and explore together. We'll even surprise him this summer with lunch visits!

I hope everyone is going well and I'll check in with you guys again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment