Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy!





Today was a great day! Daddy, Putter, Derby and I celebrated Mommy and all the great things she does for us. Daddy bought her beautiful flowers and we each got her a card. Then Daddy made her a nice breakfast and let her take a nice long shower. She was happy to have a little extra time to herself and even put on earrings and a new necklace from my Grandma.

Nonnie and Steve came to visit and wish Mommy a Happy Mother's Day, too! I was napping the whole time they were here, but it was nice to have them hold me and give me a snuggle.

Our friends Rohan and Matt came for a visit too. I can't wait to meet their son Aiden this summer. Mommy tells me how many friends I already have. How lucky am I!?! I can't wait to meet everyone soon.

Well, I hope all of you Mamas out there had a wonderful day. It was so great to have our first Mother's Day at our house.

P.S. Mom wanted to share pics of her other babies, Putter and Derby. They are doing really well and are getting used to my early AM crying. I can't wait to get big and play with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment