Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm 4 Weeks Old!!!






Hi Everyone! I have been here for a whole month now! So far, it's been great! Mommy and Daddy have been keeping us busy as usual. This week, I have been keeping Mommy company while running errands since she's really getting the hang of things. She even treated herself to a manicure and pedicure and all the cute little ladies at the salon fawned all over me. So, we both had a blast!

We have also been meeting more of our friends. This week, I met Chloe Bearfield and Family and ALL of the Panichella's. I can't wait until we can have more playdates with my new friends.

On Friday, we took my newborn photos. We had this really cool lady come to our house and take pictures starring me and some with Mommy and Daddy. We can't wait to share them with you!

We also had a nice long weekend to celebrate Memorial Day! Daddy took an extra day off, so we had four days together which was wonderful. Daddy watched me solo for a few hours so Mommy could go to yoga. She was so peaceful when she came back.

Oh and I weigh 9lbs., 2oz! I am growing leaps and bounds!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend.

Talk to you soon,
Baby Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment