Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat



TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!  I hope you all had a great Halloween.  This year I was a cowboy and my favorite part was my boots.  They had lights on them.   Mommy still lets me wear them with my pj's.  They are the best!



The day before Halloween, we decorated and carved our pumpkins.  It was fun cleaning out the pumpkins and carving them.  Since my favorite thing these days are spiders, Daddy carved a really cool spider on the pumpkin.  We also carved a really happy Jack-o-Lantern.



At school, we had a Halloween parade.  All of the kids went for a walk and we all got to see our Mommy's and Daddy's.  They decorated the office and have out treat for all of the kids.  It was so much fun.  As a special treat, Nonnie came to see me too.  I was so happy to see her.







When we got home, we went trick-o-treating in the neighborhood.  When we knocked on the front door, they would open the door and I would walk in.  Since when do you just stand at someone's front door.  It's the right thing to do!













I helped pick out yummy candy for Mommy and Daddy too since I don't eat candy. What they don't know is that next year...I'm going to have some!

Happy Trick or Treat!!!

Love,
Clive







No comments:

Post a Comment