Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello Fall! Guess What, I'm 1.5 Years Old!

Hi!  I am 1.5 years old!  Seriouslyl!?!?  I can't even believe it myself!



I have been learning to do so many things on my own in my Toddler Classroom.  I brush my teeth, wash my hands, practice drinking out of a cup and even try sitting on the potty!  All of my friends at school help me with some of the new things, like lining up to go outside or putting on my jacket.  I have such good friends! 

One of my favorite things to do at school is go to the art room.  Adrienne is the art teacher and we have been doing a lot of fun art projects.  Adrienne tries to help and make sure I don't eat too much paint.  She always tells Mommy what colors I have been painting with, so she can be on the look out.



I really like sleeping with a blanket now.  I don't have a pillow yet, but I love to put my head on the soft comfy pillows.  Mommy says when I move to my big boy bed next year I can have a pillow of my own.



The leaves have finally fallen off of the trees.  We have been trying to spend as much time outside and enjoy the Fall season before winter is here.





I am really getting the hang of pushing myself around on my bike.  My legs are almost long enough to reach the pedals.  So, I'll keep scooting around and by next spring, I'll be an expert!





I hope you are all having a great Fall season.  We hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving with your loved ones.  I can't wait to try all of our family food favorites!

Love,
Clive






No comments:

Post a Comment