Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm 16 Months Old!!!













Hi Everyone!!!

September has been a really fun month!  The weather has been amazing!  I have had a lot going on and I can't wait to tell you all about it!










Our month started with one of Mommy's bestest friends Christine ("Neen") coming to visit us.  Auntie Christine lives in Orlando FL and took a special trip to visit us.  Even thought it was the first time I met her, it felt like I've met her a zillion times.  She read me stories, gave me a bath, played with me, changed my diapers, took me to the park and fed me!  She was so amazing and I'm really glad that I was able to spend special time with her.  I can't wait for us to visit her in Florida one of these days.  Mommy was sad to see her go, but hopefully we'll see her again soon.







Then, we took a vacation!   Daddy, Mommy, Derby and I went to Martha's Vineyard.  We weren't sure how the weather was going to be...but it was PERFECT!   We went to the beach every single day.  Mommy strapped me on her back and we would take the walk over to Lambert's Cove.  We thought it was the perfect beach.







This was my first real summer exploring the beach:  the water, the sand, rocks, people, everything!  I LOVED IT! I splashed around, made shapes in the sand, went for walks, threw walks in the ocean, said hi to all the nice people and dogs.  I can't wait to go back to the beach next summer.


























We also got to spend time with the Hall's!  Cooper and Sawyer came to the Vineyard for a few days, so we had fun  hanging out with them too!  I am so lucky to have such good friends!


 


THEN....my Nonnie came to visit us!  She stayed for a couple of days and we got to go to the beach together, do a little shopping, eat at a couple of restaurants...it was really fun to spend time with her.  She tells me lots of stories and makes me smile.  I love you, Nonnie.



I was really excited to spend time with my family for a whole entire week.












The rest of the month has been the usual:  exploring, dancing,  saying 3-4 syllables words (like MOTORCYCLE!!!!).  My favorite books are:  Hands are not for Hitting, Teeth are not for Biting, Wally the Green Monster and Curious George Rides.  My favorite songs are Row, Row Row Your Boat, Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider and ABCs.

I am also getting ready to go to my new classroom at school:  TODDLER 1.  That's right, I'm going to the Toddler room finally.  I am ready for a new challenge.  I have been doing some practice before I move over, so hopefully it will be smooth sailing.  It's going to be so fun and I will get to see some of my old friends.  I will also get to do music, spanish, yoga and drink out of a real cup!



Mommy and Daddy are so proud that I am such a big boy!

Happy Fall!

Love,
Clive


No comments:

Post a Comment