Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm 17 Months Old!

Happy Fall Everyone!

The weather is definitely feeling more like fall and I've been very excited to wear my Boston Red Sox sweatshirt. We've been squeezing as much time outdoors while it's still nice. Before you know it, it will be WINTER!!!!

This month I have really been interested in pumpkins and spiders.  Every day, we have to go say hello to our neighbor's spider and pumpkins.  Of course, we have to sing, "Itsy Bitsy Spider!"

My other favorite songs this months have been ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle.  I also love to count in Spanish.  My favorite numbers are Cuatro and Ocho.  If only they were Ocho and Cinco, that would be funny!

I still love to read Hello Wally, Good Night Moon and my latest edition is Hop and Pop.  I think Mommy and I almost have it memorized!

I've become very brave and finally will swing on a swing.  I'm not so certain about it, but if I sit with Mommy, it's a lot more fun.




We had fun celebrating my friend Joey's 2nd Birthday.  We went to this really fun park and Daddy told me that he used to play here when he was little. That was cool.  I also got to see my friend Chloe.










Mommy and Daddy took me on a very special trip to the Aquarium.  I love animals and we had so much fun exploring and seeing lots of  animals.




The touch pool areas was really cool..  The nice man let me feel a starfish!












With Fall upon us, it wouldn't be right if we didn't do a little apple picking.  We had a fun day with the Panichella's picking the best apples.  The best part was eating them right off the tree!  And yes, I had to have one right then and there!!!



We had a really fun outing just before Halloween.  This was our second annual get together with the Mommy's group.  We all dressed up in our costumes and got to see the animals on the farm.  I was a cowboy and got to wear my cool boots!  One of my favorite things to do that day was sit on a tractor! 



(From left to right) Penny, Anna, Zac, Solomon, Robbie, Patrick, Noah and Clive

All the Mom's and Toddlers!  We got us all in one shot!!

That's it for now  I'll be sharing my Halloween adventures with you later this week!

Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment