Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm 15 Months Old!

Helllllllo!!



I am 15 Months Old!  I am really turning into a big boy and I'm focusing on all the little details in life.  This past month I have really been working on my fine motor skills.  I love helping Mommy turn on the light switches and getting the filter and coffee beans to help make her coffee.  Mommy needs her morning coffee you know.



I am really getting the hang of sign language along with saying the words.  I have added a few more signs (Sit, Please, Thank You). I am finding that when I sign Please, I get what I want.  So, you know....I USE it A LOT!



We have been a little sad this month.  Putt Putt is up in heaven.  I have been looking at his pictures and asking Mommy where he is.  I miss him.  We all miss him.  So, Mommy put a lot of pictures in my photo album so that she can tell me lots of stories to remember him.  He was a good boy.  Mommy doesn't have to worry.  I know I wasn't her first baby, but I will always protect her.  I Promise!



Mommy said that we didn't take a lot of pictures this month. Mostly because sitting still isn't fun.  So, most photos are when I'm reading a book or having some quiet time.  She keeps saying, CHEESE, so I'm trying to say it and hope I can show you all my teeth I have too!










That's it for note!  I have things to do, people to see...next month we will have photos of our family vacation to Martha's Vineyard!  Yahoooooooooey!  We can't wait...











Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment