Friday, February 1, 2013

2.9....Yep, we are almost to THREE!


I am 2.9...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!  I am really coming into my own and I am quite independent these days.  Lately, I really enjoy being silly!  I am really good at making Natalie laugh.  I can make Daddy and Mommy laugh too.



Derby feels like she doesn't get as much attention these days, so here is proof that we do love her and play with her whenever we can.  Derby really loves Natalie too.  She is so sweet and gentle to her.




Lately, I have been having fun making silly faces.  Mommy tells me that finding a fun or silly way is always easier to do....well just about Everything!  So, here is one of my silly faces I was making at Mommy to make her laugh...it WORKED!



Since I was a baby, I have always loved music.  Mommy is right, it is just in my bones.  Here is a silly video of my doing my best air guitar!  


As far as favorite things these days...well, let's see!  I love to sing Old MacDonald, ABCs, Aloha Friday (song from school we sing on Fridays) and songs from my Music Together Class.

I love to read about Curious George, Llama Llama and Good Night Good Night Construction Site.

I used to love eating Avocado, but these days, not so much.  I much rather eat hard boiled eggs, smoked salmon, mushrooms, asparagus, carrots and cheese.  I have also been learning to make burritos and tacos.  It works out well since lately I like ot have things on the side, so I can put it together myself.

Well, that's about it for now...until the next adventure!

Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment