Monday, January 28, 2013

Best January PLAYDATE EVER!



The last couple of months have been full of change.  Mommy started her new job at Crabtree & Evelyn as you know, so Natalie and I had to go to a new school.  While my teachers were very nice, I really missed my friends from my Reebok school.  So Mommy decided to arrange a playdate with some of my favorite friends at Reebok!



Olivia, Rae Rae, Jack, and Bella came.  Bella brought her big sister, Gianna which was extra cool.  We had so much fun.  We played with music instruments, my school bus tent, trucks and trains.  We gave each other lots of hugs and laughed so much.




My friends were really excited to see Natalie too!  They couldn't believe how big she had grown!




I told them about my new school called Lemberg.  I really love Lemberg, but I miss my Reebok friends.  The cool thing is that Mommy said that we can still visit with my friends so I can't wait for the next time that we can all see each other again.




I miss you Livia, Rae-Rae, Jack Taylor and Bella!

Can't wait to see you again soon!

Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment