Thursday, January 17, 2013

First ER Visit

So I had my first trip to the ER on January 17th.


The timing wasn't exactly perfect since I was supposed to be starting my new school the next day, but that is how accidents go.


So, the story is kind of a funny one.  As you know, I love to use the vacuum.  I love helping vacuum up the house.  So it was like any other ordinary day after school.  I was playing and running around.  Daddy decided it was a good day to vacuum.    So, I was helping and started running around the corner and it happened....just....like...that...WHACK!  I ran smack into the vacuum!

I started to cry right away and then I started bleeding....a lot.  Daddy scooped me up right away and then Mommy gave me one look and said we needed to go to the hospital.

Daddy gave me a band-aid, we packed a bag and then we headed to Newton Wellesley Pediatric ER. 

I was a very good boy.  I was very patient and made some new friends while we waited. I also kept everyone entertained as well.




Everyone was really nice.  The doctor gave me a good look and said that I need to repairmy owie.  The doctor said that we would use some very special doctor glue to make it better.  Nurse Dina took very good care of me.  Then afterwards, she brought a treasure box and pick out a present.  I got an orange sugar free popsicle and a kitty kat.







By the time I got home, it was 11:30.  I never stayed up that late before!  Boy was I tired!  Mommy & Daddy were so proud of me and that I was very brave.

TTYL,
Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment