Thursday, February 28, 2013

My SEVENTH Month....Sitting Pretty!


January 29th marks my 7th month! 

I am really starting to recognize the world around me.  If I can reach it, I will try to grab it!  Mommy says that I'm getting really fast at it too!  So far, I have knocked over a day's worth of formula (whoops!), Mommy's morning coffee and Clive's breakfast.  What can I say?  Maybe you shouldn't let me sit on the counter and  hang out anymore. 


I love my big brother.  Everything he does, makes me laugh!  Mommy caught this video of Clive making me laugh so much.






My hair is starting to grow in a bit more too!  Check out a few photos of my pretty locks.  Mommy said that she will look for some new hair clips for me.  I think I have just enough to hold my hair!









I am enjoying school.  My teachers Christina and Caitlyn take good care of me.  My sleeping schedule is a little out of whack, but Mommy is working very hard to get my schedule back on track. Mommy always looks out for me!

 

I enjoy playing with my toys and if I can bang something I love it!  I also love to shake anything to see if it makes a fun noise.  Mommy has shown me a mirror and I love to look at this adorable friend on the other side.  She is so cute and always smiling at me!  It makes me so excited that bounce up and down!
 







Sleepy Face

SCHOOL DAYS...A few photos of me before we leave for school.  I am actually NOT wearing jammies!





















I am starting to sprout two teeth!  If you notice my rosy cheeks, that is a sign that I am teething.  So far, I haven't been too cranky.  Just a little here and there.   As long as I have something to chew on, I am good!














That's all for now!  I look forward to sharing more about MY ADVENTURES with you soon!

Love, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment