Friday, December 28, 2012

Tis the Season!



Hi Everyone!  Clive said that I could have a turn telling you what we have been up to!  Afterall, I'm getting to be a big girl and I have a lot to say!

The month started off with some BIG changes.

First, Mommy got a  new job at Crabtree & Evelyn.  Clivey thought she was working at "Christmas Tree!"  That is so silly.  It sounds almost the same, but not quite.  Mommy is really happy to  have a new job and now she gets to talk about soap, lotion and candles.  Sounds fun! 

Our school at Reebok was sad to see us go, but Mommy did a good job to make sure that we had a chance to say our good-byes.  Clive even had a special good-bye party.  Clive misses his friends and teachers, but we are going to try and stay in touch and visit with from time to time.



 









 





 











Now that Mommy got a new job, Clive and I go to a new school.  We did some practice visits at our new place.  Everyone is nice in welcoming us at school.  Our new school has a turtle named Franklin!  There are a lot of new friends and teachers, but soon it will become our home away from home.

We did some decorating for the holidays too!  We have new stockings, a beautiful tree and fun decorations and pictures of Clivey when he was little like me.    We also have a new friend.  His name is Ralph the Elf.  He makes sure that we are being good (especially Clivey).  He reports back to Santa Claus in the North Pole every night.  We want to make sure Santa comes to our house and brings us presents, so Clivey is really making sure he's a good boy!




Any other new things to report?  Well, I am 14 lbs., 12 oz!  I really LOVE to sit up and put things in my mouth.  Clive always gives me toys that I can play with too.  I am starting to make "Ma-Ma" and "Ya-Ya" sounds.



 













Clivey has been doing a lot of marching, playing with his guitar and singing B-I-N-G-O. I think he is going to be really good at playing music.  I love watching him play and sing.  He's the best big brother a sister could ask for.  He might take one of my toys from me, but he always "TRADES."

That's about it!  Mommy will be posting her annual letter about what we have been up to this year.  It's been a busy one!

Happy Holidays!

Love,
Natalie & Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment