Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!


 We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

This year was especially exciting.  We now have Natalie to share our Christmas with!  Sharing this special day as a family was so much fun.







As we were getting ready for Santa, we made a Gingerbread House with Kailene.  Kailene called it the Gingerbread Shack!  She was right.  The roof wasn't very sturdy, so we modified.




We left Clive-baked cookies and milk for Santa.  Most importantly, we can't forget the reindeer!  They get really hungry too you know.  So we left them carrots.



On Christmas morning, we woke up and BOY WHAT A SIGHT!  We had SO MANY PRESENTS!  Our Ralph the Elf must have told Santa that we were a good boy and girl because he left so many fun presents for us. 






Derby got presents too and was so excited to rip into her new chewy toys!



Mommy explained that the first thing we do is open our stockings!  I was so excited and I wanted to open everything.  So while I started opening my stockings, Daddy made coffee and got breakfast going for us. 



After our stockings, we got to open all of the presents!  We had sooooo many.  I especially loved my magna-tiles, crane truck, doctor set and music instruments.















In the afternoon, Nonnie and Steve came over.  We had a special Christmas dinner with the whole family which was really nice.  Mommy even let me eat from a cool china plate.  I was very careful and a good boy.






Mommy and I got some fresh air since it wasn't that cold out.  Papa gave me a t-ball set, so we thought we could give it a try!  It was really fun.  We played a little golf too!  I can't wait until the spring where we can play ball more often.




And here is my pretty sister, Natalie!  She is always smiling and happy.  She had a really bad cold, but still was trying to give us all smiles.


This is her more serious look.  Isn't she still so cute!?!



Today was another wonderful Christmas.  Mostly because we were a family.  We hope yours was extra special too!

Love,
Clive and Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment