Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's the 1/2 yearly Mark!



I am 6 months old Today!  A whole half a year.  What a great 6 months it has been!





I have grown so much.  I had a great doctor appointment and I didn't cry too much when I got my shots.  I was very brave.  Clive was there to hold my hand and make sure I was ok.  He always looks out for me.



I am currently weighing in at 14 lbs, 12 oz.  Mommy can't believe it!

I am really getting to be an expert in sitting up!  Mommy & Daddy still give me a Boppy pillow for extra support, but I really do a good job on my own.  I never really rolled over.  I just skipped right over that step.  There is too much going on and I much rather sit up and SEE it all! 

I am really starting to enjoy bath time and Mommy says that very soon I can start taking a bath with Clive in the big tubby!  I can't wait.



I started to eat real big people food!  Just like Clivey, I had peas as my first food!  I wasn't too sure what to do at first, but it was pretty good!



I am really getting into a good routine and I go to bed around 7:15 every night and wake up around 7am the next morning.  Now, we read books before bed and I love touching the books.  One of my favorite things is when Clive will act out the characters in the books or sit in Mommy's lap and read with us.  I love when Clivey spends time with me.



Daddy always talks about how happy I am.  Well, can you blame me?!?!  I have EVERYTHING to be happy about!  I have my Mommy, Daddy, Clivey and Derby!  Not to mention, we have our family, school friends and family friends!  I am one lucky girl!  








'
Mommy set up my bouncy seat too!  I love sitting up and playing with my new toy.  Clivey likes it too!  He shows me how to play with my new toys!

Well, that wraps up my 6th month everyone!  I look forward to sharing more about my adventures with you soon!

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment