Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012...but mostly Happy Birthday, MOMMY!!!!



Happy 2012 to everyone!  We hope all of you had fun with your families celebrating the start of a new year!

We have a lot of exciting things in store for our family this year.  I can't wait to be a big brother!  My Nana gave me a baby boy doll because we have been talking a lot about having a new baby coming to our house.  We practice hugging, dressing, wrapping and rocking the baby.  I am going to be a good big brother!

To ring in the new year, we went to Boston.  We ate Dim Sum at one of our favorite places and went to watch the parade and see the beginning of the fireworks show.  It was very cold and the loud noises from the fireworks were a little scary, so we didn't stay too long.

On January 3rd, we celebrated Mommy's birthday!  Nonnie came over and we had dinner and her favorite cupcakes with candles of course!  I also made Mommy a card at school.  She is the best Mommy and I'm so glad that I can now SING Happy Birthday to her this year!  I love you Mommy!


I'll be sharing more about my adventures soon!

Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment