Monday, January 9, 2012

20 Months - Music, Arts, Crafts and a Teeny Bit of Snow...



Happy 20 months to me!!!  I know I have been a little bit behind with tell you all what I have been doing, so bear with me.










My 20th month has really brought out my love for music.  I can't tell you how much I love to play the drums, tambourine, march around the house and play on my piano.  Music is the key to my soul...Mommy and I have daily dance sessions in the living rom.  Maybe I get my cool moves from her!?!






Next to dancing, I love painting.  At school, we have an Art Studio and once a week we get to work on a project with our teacher, Adrienne.  Sometimes we paint, play-do, clay, etc...It is so much fun and I look forward to it every week.  I am also getting better at not eating the paint too!


This winter has been very mild.  We had one decent snow in January.  We all went outside to play in the snow.  I finally got to wear my snow pants, boots and jacket.  We all bundled up and went sledding in our backyard.  It was really fun.  It was very cold, so we didn't stay outside for too long.  But you know who had more fun than me?  Derby!!!!  She loves the snow and was chasing and running with us.





Speaking of Derby....I love my dog!  I know sometimes I pull her tail or try to run her over with my truck, but she really is a good girl.  She is so very patient.  Mommy has really been trying to help me use gentle hands.  So every morning, I run over to Derby and give her kisses.



That about sums it up....as far as my favorite songs, I love the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Mr. Sun and Row Row.  My favorite color is BLUE...everything is the color of the BLUE, did you know that?  I am still a good eater and my favorite foods are avocado, annie's bunny crackers, gnocchi, eggs, yogurt and kiwi!  I could keep going, but those are the usual suspects.

I'll talk to you all soon!

Love,
Clive


No comments:

Post a Comment