Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Whopping 19 Months Old...Do we still have to keep counting the Months?



Hi Everyone!  You've got it...19 months old.  Now I'm really getting closer to being 2!

My 19th Month has been full of so many fun things.  Getting ready for Christmas was a big one.  Mommy has a lot of fun traditions and learning how we get ready is so much fun.  My favorite things were all of the great music, lights and inflatables Christmas Characters in our neighborhood.  I also loved the BOOTS (Stockings) hanging on the mantle.  The tree was pretty cool too, but Mommy and Daddy had to keep all of the special ornaments out of my reach.

Mommy also took 10 days off from work, so we got to spend a lot of quality time hanging out together.  I love hanging out with my Mommy.

I also finally got my first haircut.  Daddy says it's more of a trim because Mommy didn't want to cut too much hair.  Everyone loves my curly hair and is worried that they will all go away.  So far, the curls are still in tact.  Julianna did a great job and I sat on Mommy's lap the entire time and was such a good boy!



We took our first trip to our town library!  It was soooooo coool!  I have never seen so many books!!!  They also had fun toys to play with too.  We picked a few books and CDs to read at home for a new change during book time. 

Climbing has been one of my newer skills to master.  I have learned to carry a stool or chair to reach the cabinets and drawers.  Mommy and Daddy keep a lot of fun things in there!  I also can use my chair to reach the window to see outside.  Now I can point and say "Daddy's Car!"

We all took a trip our first trip to the Children's Museum.  I loved the little kids area where I could play with all the fun toys and activities.  There were lots of kids my age too.  I think Mommy and Daddy were happy that they could keep me in one confined area.  I love to run EVERYWHERE!  It really is the best way to get around.



That's all for now....talk to you in 2012!!!!

Love, Clive


No comments:

Post a Comment