Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!







I've had the best Christmas so far.  When I woke up on Christmas morning, Daddy brought me downstairs.  When I saw the tree and all the presents, I immediately saw a yellow school bus!!!! MY FAVORITE!



I didn't even really see all the other presents.  I just wanted to play with my bus!  Mommy explained that we open our stockings first.  That was fun.  I just wanted to play with one thing at a time.




We had some breakfast (and coffee for Mommy and Daddy) and opened up some more presents.  I wasn't sure how to open everything, but Mommy and Daddy helped me.





After awhile, it was a little overwhelming with so many cool toys to play with.  So Daddy put them aside for me to play with later.  We took a little yoga break and did a few of our favorite animal poses.





In the afternoon, Nonnie and Steve had Christmas dinner with us.  It was really fun.





I even got to skype with Nana, Papa, Auntie Callie and Casie.




What an amazing day!!!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!

Love, Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment