Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!














Merry Christmas Everyone!

My first Christmas was AMAZING!  Mommy is continuing her family tradition and we all went to bed in our new Christmas pajamas.  So, when I woke up, I was ready to go!  The tree was lit, there were SO many presents and we even had presents in big socks!  Putter and Derby knew it was Christmas too!  They were running around all crazy waiting to see what Santa brought them.







After Daddy made coffee, we sat on the floor and opened up our presents.  We listened to fun Christmas music and I banged on all of the boxes and ripped tissue paper.  I thought you could eat it, but Mommy said it wasn't a good idea. I sat in Daddy's lap and we opened some presents together.  We had a blast!  I didn't make it to the end because I got really sleepy, so I took a nap and we finished up when I woke up.




(I made this for mommy and daddy for Christmas.  The wreath is made up of my handprints!)

In the afternoon, my Nonnie and Steve came over to celebrate with us.  We opened more gifts and had a delicious meal.  I was so happy to see them.  Nonnie fed me lunch too!  She was so impressed how well I could feed myself.






 We ended the day with a few family photos and some apple pie.  It was a great first Christmas.  I can't wait until next year where I get to be more involved!  I'll be running around the tree, eating all of Christmas dinner and maybe even saying Merry Christmas!!!!




 I LOVE Christmas, can you tell!?!!  I hope you had a wonderful day and I hope to hear about your Christmas too!


Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment