Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm 6 Months Old! - Teething, Sitting Up & Grabbing Anything!



Oh Yeah...I'm Half a Year Old!  I am a little behind on my updates, but better later than never!

Can you believe it?!?!  6 Months Old!  Mommy and Daddy can't believe how quickly it has gone by.  At my 1/2 Year mark, I've been all about sitting!  I love to sit up!  You can see so much more of the world around you.  For me, that means I can really watch Putter and Derby.  They are so interesting to watch.









Now that I can sit up, that means I can really start reach and grabbing for things.  Which of course, it all goes in my mouth.  My toes, my hands, any toy, blanket...if I can reach it, I'm going to chew on it!

If you look really close, you'll see a TOOTH!  One on the bottom and another one on the way!  Mommy says that we are going to try some real food.  I can't wait.  I love to EAT!!!!






That's it for now!


Love, Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment