Sunday, December 19, 2010

CA BOUND!










Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with family and friends.  I took my first trip to CA where I was able to meet my Mommy's family.  We had so much fun!  Everyone was so warm and loving.  I wish we could have stayed longer and can only hope that I can see them all again.
 

Mommy & Daddy said I was a GREAT traveler.  I did well on the plane and for traveling 3,000 miles, they were SO PROUD!  I even did well with changing time zones in CA and on the way back.  Mommy and Daddy were so impressed that they started talking about going on an island vacation next year!  Yahoooo!

Auntie Callie & Uncle Larry were so gracious and let us stay with them.  They were great hosts and let us set up whatever we needed to make us feel at home.  They even kept the heat on for us which was a first for them!  We had so much fun with them and look forward to staying with them again.  I love you guys!











I finally was able to meet my Nana and Papa!  I have been hearing so many stories about them, but seeing them and getting hugs from them in person was way better!  We hope they will be visiting us soon. Plus, Mommy enjoyed that Papa was happy to change his diapers anytime I needed it.























Spending time with Uncle Wilfredo and Auntie Casie was really special.  Uncle Fredo was on leave from Iraq, so we were so lucky that we were able to spend time with them!  They played with me and made me laugh so much.  I love them very much and hope Uncle Fredo will come home safely and soon.















We also spent some time doing some of Mommy's favorite things when she's visiting home:  We went to all of her favorite places to eat and went for nice walks by the ocean.  My most favorite thing we did was go the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  Mommy told me that she used to work there.  How lucky was she?  I was in awe at all of the cool penguins, sea otters and jellyfish.  I can't wait to go back!






















We also went to Fisherman's Wharf.  It's where they make the most delicious Clam Chowder (yes it's better than New England!).  We saw all of the cool sailboats and could hear all of the sea lions barking. 















The most special day was Thanksgiving.  There was a full house and we were able to share this day all together.  We had so much food and my Nana made her famous mashed potatoes.  I even got to try them and they were delicious!  I loved spending time with my extended family.  We just need to live closer!

 Yes, I have a turkey on my bum!

 My second cousins Kaylin and Kyle





I am thankful for all of you!

Love,
Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment