Friday, August 6, 2010

Looking back....Remember when?

Hi Everyone!  Can you believe that I'm going to be 14 Weeks tomorrow!?!?!  Time has gone by so fast and I'm loving each day more and more.  Mommy & Daddy love how much I like to giggle.  I also like playing with a lot of my toys and trying to grab them is so cool.  I love to sit up and look around.  I have been watching Putter and Derby run around which keeps me busy trying to keep up with them.  We also sing lots of songs and my new favorite is the Wheels on the Bus.  I smile extra big with that one!

Mommy & Daddy received my newborn photos and we thought we would share them with you so you can see how much I've grown.  I was only 4 weeks old!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a little break from the heat and humidity (if you live here in New England).

Talk to you soon!

Clive











































No comments:

Post a Comment