Saturday, August 28, 2010

Big Changes

Hi Everyone! 

Sorry it's been awhile since I've had a chance to give you all an update.  We have been so busy with our new routine.  Mommy had to go back to work.  I hate to see her cry, but hopefully she feels better knowing that my teachers take such good care of me at daycare.  I like it there and I have a ton of new friends now.  I'm the youngest one right now, so it's fun to watch all of my friends sit up, crawl and even walk!  I can't wait to be able to play with them more.  Here are a few pictures so you can see that they really are taking good care of me!













I've also been rolling from left to right,but I haven't been able to roll over completely.  I'm working on it!  I have also found my toes.  They feel so cool.  I never knew they were mine!  I wish I could put them in my mouth, so I'm going to keep practicing!













Today, I had my first food:  OATMEAL!  It was sooooooo delicious!  I loved it.  This whole spoon thing is a little weird when I kept trying to suck it like a bottle.  Mommy & Daddy were laughing at me because I was wearing more than I was eating.  I can't wait to do this again tomorrow!















I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  It's the last official week of summer, so enjoy the sunshine wherever you are. 

I can't wait to share more about my adventures soon!

Love, Clive


No comments:

Post a Comment