Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2.0 Update















So now that you have heard all about my TWO YEAR Birthday Party, I thought I would tell you about some other fun adventures in May!

My latest and favorite books to read were Charlie the Ranch Dog and How does a Dinosaur Play with this friends.

I am really talking in sentences now.  Some things I have been talking to Mommy and Daddy about are:
1.  I need space
2.  Come here, Mama.
3.  Wanna see?
4.  I'll show you

We also celebrated Mother's Day!  I love my Mommy, to the Moon and BACK!  She takes good care of me and even though our new baby is coming, she still always makes me feel special.






Daddy and I have been spending more time together too!  One of my favorite things to do with Daddy is FLYING!


We also took a fun trip to Castle Island.  Daddy used to come here when he was little, so it's really fun that we can all go as a family now.  We saw some of my favorite things:  Boats, Airlplanes, Kites and a PARK!  We had such a fun day!






One of my MOST favorite things to do is Vacuum!  I love it so much and I ask to use it to help Mommy and Daddy every day.




I love being TWO!  Stay tuned for more adventures!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment