Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Steps



Hi Friend & Family - I am finally starting to catch up with my posts on what I've been up to.  This post is a special one.  On May 14th, I took my first steps!  Mommy was a little worried that she would be away on her trip to China and that she would miss seeing me walk.  Well, I hope she knows that I wouldn't let her miss this!  I had been gearing up to walk, but I wasn't quite ready.  I was exploring our staircase and was hanging onto the side of the bannister.  I saw Mommy, turned around and walked over to her!  It was SOOOOO cool.  I couldn't believe it!  I spent my whole weekend practicing walking with Mommy and Daddy.  They were so proud of me.

Here is a little video of my first steps.

So that means that I am officially a TODDLER!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment