Sunday, April 24, 2011

Moving is fun...what are you guys talking about?!?!!

Hi Everyone!  We are moving...in just a little over 3 weeks.  Our house is really nice with a water view.  We are starting to get really excited.  Especially because we'll have more room to lounge around and explore. We can't wait for you guys to see the place soon.

So, Mommy has been in packing mode.  She moves like a military operation.  Right now, she is organizing everything and packing up stuff we don't use.  She has her tape gun, sharpie and labels and she goes, Goes, GOES!  I have been a really good helper when Mommy packs.  I get to play with this sticky stuff called tape and climb in and out of boxes.

Everyone talks about how packing isn't so fun, but I'm not sure what you mean!?!?  Maybe I should lend you my maracas.



No comments:

Post a Comment