Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm 9 Months Old!



Oh yeah!  I am 9 Months old!  3/4 of a year, 75% of one year, 40 weeks...!  I'm practically a pro at doing this whole baby thing.  This past month has been so much fun.  I'm an official crawler and I'm really getting the hang of it.  I can crawl from room to room.  I can get to my basket of toys all on my own.  I love having freedom to go where I want to go.

I really enjoy playing with Mommy, Daddy, Putter and Derby.  I can wave at them whether it's saying hi or bye!  I also LOVE to copy you.  If you stick your tongue out, so do I.  If you make a funny sound, I will too.  If you play peek-a-boo, I'll play with you.   It is so much fun and we laugh all the time when I copy you.



I was sick earlier this month with a stomach bug, but now that I'm feeling better I'm back to eating lots of finger foods.  I don't think baby food is as interesting, so I make it interesting and spit it out!  I'd rather eat cheerios or sweet potato or egg yolks.  Yummy! 

We have also been trying to stay busy this winter even though it's been super snowy.  When the sun is shining, we take a walk with Putter and Derby.  We have been going out for breakfast or lunch.  That is so fun.  Mommy usually shares some of her meal with me. 

Well, I hope I can see some of you all soon.  Talk to you later!

Love,
Clive 

No comments:

Post a Comment