Monday, January 24, 2011

8 Months Old!



















Hey Everyone!  I can't believe that I forgot to share with you my 8 Month News...Considering I'm going to be 9 Months really soon!

It has been so much fun.  I have spent a lot of my 8th Month eating!  I really enjoy eating and Mommy has been giving me lots of new foods to try.  I love carrots, pasta, banana, avocado, toast...the list goes on!  It's all so delicious and I'm getting really good at feeding myself too.

Everyone always says how happy and smiley  I am.  Well, it's true!  I am super ticklish and I giggle all the time.  Mommy and Daddy are so silly.  We have fun making each other laugh.  Here's a little video of daddy tickling me and making me laugh.




I have also been working super hard on crawling...I  have been swiveling and rocking and scooting, but I'm not quite there just yet.  I am happy just getting to where I want to go my own way.  Plus, I want to see what Putter and Derby are always up to.  Soon, I will be crawling after them!  They better watch out.



This month, my teachers left and took new jobs.  I was very sad to see them go.  Caitlyn and Lauren have been my teachers since I started at Reebok daycare when I was 4 Months old.  I will miss them so much.













Oh and Mommy took me to a little photo shoot.  We had some extra time, so we snapped a few photos of me.  Yes, you can say that I'm a little ham!





It's been pretty snowy and chilly here in New England.  We hope everyone is staying warm! 

Talk to you soon!

Love, Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment