Sunday, July 31, 2011

CLIMB, EXPLORE, PLAY!!!!!!!!! 13 MONTHS, HOORAY!!!

Hi Everyone - My 13th Month was a busy one.  So much happened....so let me show you a few pictures and tell you all about it!

1)  The Bruins won the Stanley Cup!  Go Bruins!  The Cup is supposed to come to Mommy's office, so I can't wait to touch it in person!  I was trying to act like a goalie! 




2)  I learned to CLIMB:  On to a  box to look out the window, a chair, a full flight of stairs and anything that looks worthy of climbing on. 






3)  It's all about PLAY!!  I love to play with my friends, Mommy, Daddy, Putter and Derby!  Our summer has been off to a really fun start!  

Derby is trying to take my duck!

Morgan was helping me drink from my cup.  I am still practicing!




      
I was concentrating really hard with my toy...














































I SERIOUSLY love my neighborhood playground!  Morgan came with me to play, it was so fun!   





















I have a new obsession with noses.  I will touch your nose too!






















































































































































































































































































Music is my new obsession!  I LOVE to Dance, Dance, Dance!
















































































4)  I LOVE my DAAA.....DEE!  We wished him a Happy Father's Day.  We went to a nice brunch.  I can't wait for Daddy to teach me to play lacrosse with the new Daddy and Me set I got for him.



5)  Mommy's 2 Best Boys - Putter was taking a rest outside on a nice summer day.  So Mommy and I sat down next to him and took a photo.  We won't realize how special this photo will be for us someday. 




6)  I am also what my Mommy calls a chatterbox.  I love to talk.  I hope that you will visit us so I can tell you all about what I'm up to all by myself!! 

That's all for now!  I'll talk to you all soon!

Love, Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment